IT HAS A TITLE!!!!!!!!!
IT WILL BE RELEASED ON MAY 7TH 2019, DOWN BELOW I HAVE A COUNTDOWN TO THE DATE!
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE RED QUEEN SERIES IN ITS ENTIRETY DO NOT READ THIS!!!!!!!!! THERE WILL BE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!! YOU WERE WARNED!!!!!!
This is my MOST ANTICIPATED read for 2019. It’s a pretty late post but the read queen short stories officially have a title. If you didn’t know, I am a HUGE Red Queen fan. It is my all-time favourite series so of course, I am super excited for these short stories for multiple reasons.
1. I need that Mare-Cal ending. WHAT HAPPENED TO MARE AND CAL’S HAPPILY EVER AFTER?????????????? I was so angry that they didn’t:
- get engaged
- get married
- have kids
- LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER
2. An Epic Finale. War Storm did not give us the most satisfying ending that we were all hoping for. It kind of left us hanging and I was so upset until I found out that there would be short stories.
3. Victoria Aveyard mentioned a story about Evangeline. She went from one of my least favourites to one of my absolute favourites in the last 2 books. I am so excited to see where her story leads (and Elane of Course). How is she dealing with living away from Norta?
4. New characters…YES PLEASE. I am so excited about the new characters who were not in the original 4 books, how the war affected them
5. Just getting back into the Red Queen series one last time. Yes, we all said this about War Storm but now, it is the last finale. I know personally, I’m gonna probably cry because there won’t be anything to follow Broken Throne. Thanks, Victoria Aveyard for one more book and an EPIC series that will forever be in my heart.
I’m super pumped for the cover reveal and the short stories. Like and Comment if you feel the same and you’re excited as well.
Thanks for reading
-Letter My Reading