Ok, so I’m back. Yay. So I’m doing my first tag the “life in books tag”. I wasn’t tagged but I saw it on Boston Book Reader‘s site. I thought I would do it.
(btw I would love to hear your opinions in the comments)
1. Find a book for each of your initials
L- This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen ( if it counts, it’s my most recent read)
M- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
R- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard ( my favourite Book EVER )
2. Count your age along your bookshelf: What book is it?
Throne of glass UK edition!!!!!!!
3. A book set in your city/country
ummmmm ok (not many ya books that I’ve read take place in Canada so.)
I haven’t read it but:
Anne of Green Gables is set in Prince Edward Island
4. A book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to
If a real place then: I see London I see France, I would love to travel to Europe
If it can be fictional: Illea from the Selection or Norta from Red queen
5. A book that’s your favourite colour
The Crown by Kiera Cass; I love purple
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
Red Queen By Victoria Aveyard
It was the first YA book that I ever read.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
Frostblood by Elly Blake- Although I thought that I would love it It ended up taking me many tries to get into it and read it. But when I did I really did enjoy it.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
THE SHADOWHUNTER CHRONICLES
I want to read it but I don’t have enough time for all of them now because I want to binge them when I am not busy!
Thanks for reading
-Letter My Reading